We are dedicated to providing FREE and confidential services to members of our community who need them. We offer a 24 hour hotline, education on the facts of pregnancy, abortion, and alternatives to abortion.
You have choices, but your unborn baby does not. If you are scared and uncertain about what to do with an untimely pregnancy, we are here to help. We can help you understand how your choices may impact your future and that of your child. Best of all, we can supply the information to help you make your future a brighter one.
• Confidential counseling services (prenatal, post natal, post abortion)
• Housing with a family when needed
• Maternity clothing
• Baby clothing and nursery supplies
• Referrals for medical care, financial aid, and legal assistance
• Refer you to adoption services
You can help us save lives by educating yourself on the issues of abortion, infanticide, euthanasia and by volunteering your time to further the right-to-life cause. Support may come in the form of sharing your time, writing letters to our legislators, collecting baby items and becoming a member of our organization.
Visit our library for accurate information on our causes.